1. We encourage you to arrive early to avoid delays and help speed the entry of all spectators
2. All fans will go through a screening process before entering the property, including a metal detector and wand.
3. There will be a limit of one bag per person admitted onto the grounds (small handbags only).
4. All ticketholders are subject to the reasonable search of the holder’s person and belongings for prohibited items.
5. There will be no bag or stroller storage on the grounds.
6. The following items are prohibited and MAY NOT be brought onto the grounds:
Parking for the tournament is available
at the Newport Visitor Information Center, 23 America’s Cup Avenue, Newport, RI.
There is a RIPTA trolley (#67-yellow line) that leaves every 20
minutes and takes you to the Hall of Fame’s front door, for $2 each
way. Save your trolley receipt to get discounted parking!
Click HERE for more information on parking, travel, and lodging